C.W. Wright Construction Company, LLC was founded in 1953 in Richmond, Virginia. In 2013 C.W. Wright was acquired by First Reserve Corporation, which is a private equity firm with a 30 year history of successful investing in utility infrastructure companies.
C.W. Wright Construction Company, LLC is a full-service organization capable of all aspects of utility work. This includes construction and maintenance of overhead and underground distribution, manhole/vault systems, transmission, substation, foundations, cable splicing, and fiber optic installation. C.W. Wright maintains a 24 hour callout system and is available to assist with service restoration following any natural disaster. Our company motto is “ Service with Safety” and reflects our dedication to providing quality service while maintaining a safe work environment for our employees, customers, and the public. The corporate office is located in Chester, with division offices in Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia.